The Country Hall, build during the period of 1827 - 1857, is the Town Hall today.
A work of art by Adriena Kutaková on the museum´s vall represents Holocaust.
The former Central Hotel serves commercial purposes today.
The Honty Museum founded in 1992.
Secondary grammar school.
Next to the new shoe shop is the former Lengyel Hotel.
In the midle of the square stand the statue of the Blessed Virgion Mary, the town´s patron saint.
Building OTP banka, founded 1899.
The statue of E.S Kovács, the hospital´s first director at the end of the 19 th century. The surgical unit is the latest addition to the hospital.
Room of nuptial ceremony
The agricultural School was built in 1932 -1942.
The pillar premises
The original home of the Salkowszky family houses the General Credit Bank today.
The railroadstation .
The Evanjelic chorch.
The 13 th century portal was built in to give church its present from.
The Calvary was built in the begining of the century out of collections of the faithful.
Cemetery. Gate of peace.
View of the former Premostratensian coister.